Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome to my playhouse!


Hello!
My name is Haetorigusa and this is my playhouse, Les Fleur du Mal!
This is where you will find my musings on the macabre, the spooky, the creepy, the romantic, weird, beautiful, decadent, and most importantly, the cute!
The title of this particular blog is the name of a famous poem by Charles Baudelaire called "Les Fleurs du Mal" or "The Flowers of Evil". This poem was very scandalous for its time and set Monsieur Baudelaire's future as a bit of a shit-stirer. But like many famous outlaws and rebels, I love him. Please do take the time to read some of his works, I'm sure you'll be able to take something away from it.
I hope to use this blog as a way to connect my love of writing with my love of the material world. This is not exclusively a gothic lolita blog but it will have the markings of one with that mindset.
I do hope you enjoy and please stay awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment